BOOKINGS FOR 2022 ARE NOW OPEN
Important Information regarding bookings for 2022
The Cornwall Outdoors on-line booking system is now available for 2022 residential Centre bookings and they can be made either via the green button (right) or direct from each Residential Centre page.
All bookings will be allocated on first come first served basis, with priority given to on-line bookings. Alternatively download and email our Residential Centres Application Form
APPLICATION FORM 2022
Costs do vary across the Centres and the updated prices for 2022 can be found on each of our Residential Centres own pages.
Get a Brochure
Our 2022vbrochure will be available in September. You can download the Cornwall Outdoors brochure for all Centre information.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Richards 01872 326360, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the residential bookings for 2022.
Seasonal Price Variations
To encourage out of season bookings, costings have been divided into three different strands:
- High Season - May, June & July
- Medium Season - March & April; August, September & October
- Low Season - January & February; November & December
This seasonal pricing structure is applied across all the centres and for each Option.
- Bookings can be through this website and priority will be given to bookings made on-line. Alternatively the booking form below can be completed and emailed to email@example.com.
- Priority will be given to members and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- In order to confirm your booking a non-returnable deposit of 20% of the numbers booked for the period of your stay will be required. Members will be invoiced for this amount during the autumn term. Non-members (and members booking after this date) are required to make this payment at the time of booking. Final balance is payable on completion of your residential.
- One leader will be free per ten paying places at all the Country Centres with the exception for Pelistry Camp on the Isles of Scilly, where there will be one free leader place for five paying places, for school groups.
- Centre specific brochures are available for each of the centres, providing details to help first-time users. If you would like to receive a detailed brochure prior to booking please see the centre page or call Cornwall Outdoors on 01872 326360 and the relevant brochure will be dispatched.
- A Power Point presentation giving information for all of the centres is available via the main office. Tel: 01872 326360.
- There is a separate booking form for day activities which can be obtained from the relevant Centre or via our website.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- An invoice will be raised on the completion of the activity day.
Read: BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS JULY 2020
APPLICATION FORM 2022
RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION FORM 2021