Cornwall Outdoors, staying COVID-19 Secure in 2021
We confirm that we comply with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. We have taken these steps by following the:
FIVE STEPS TO WORKING TOGETHER SAFELY
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment for all our activities and these inform all our working practices at the Centre.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We are following national guidance by the Department for Education in consultation with Public Health England and Cornwall Council.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain current social distancing requirements.
- Where people cannot socially distance, we have done everything reasonably practicable to manage the risk of transmission.
This charter has been developed by the School Travel Sector Stakeholder Group in consultation with the Department for Education and Public Health England.
Head of Cornwall Outdoors