Porthpean Outdoor Education Centre offers a unique venue with spectacular views over St. Austell Bay. Our purpose built meeting room can be used as an education space, training, workshop or meeting room.
Whether you need a room for 1 hour for a quick meeting, a series of events throughout the week or month or a venue for team building we have the space for you. Depending on the style of set-up we can accommodate up to 30 people.
- Stay connected - High Speed WiFi is available throughout the space
- Equipment - AV equipment, stationary, flip charts & stands are included in your booking
- Unique Venue - The meeting room is flooded with natural light and has side doors with access to outdoor space and beautiful coastal views
- Refreshments & catering - Refreshment facilities are available within the space and buffet lunches can be provided.
- Location & parking - We are located in St. Austell, minutes away from the town Centre and within easy reach of the A30. Parking is available onsite.
- Activities & Adventures - On-site activities can be booked as part of your room hire. These can include caving, high ropes, climbing, archery and team building exercises.
- Room hire is just £75 for a half-day and £150 for a full day
- Buffet lunches are available from £10 per head.
Please contact us to check availability or for further information:
Tel: 01726 72901 | Email: email@example.com
Click here for: Booking form & Terms & Conditions of hire