BOOKINGS FOR 2020 WILL BE OPEN ON 1 JUNE 2019
Important Information regarding bookings for 2019
The Cornwall Outdoors on-line booking system is now available for 2019 residential centre bookings and they can be made either via the green button (right) or direct from each Residential Centre page.
All bookings will be allocated on first come first served basis, with priority given to on-line bookings. Alternatively download, print, complete and return our Application Form 2019
Costs do vary across the Centres and the updated prices for 2019 can be found on each of our Residential Centres own pages.
Get a Brochure
It is highly likely that a brochure is already at your school office. If we have missed you please just ask and we will send you a copy through the post. Alternatively you can download Cornwall Outdoors brochure 2019
Please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Richards 01872 326360, email@example.com, if you have any questions regarding the residential bookings for 2019.
Seasonal Price Variations
We have introduced a new structure for residential bookings. To encourage out of season bookings, costings have been divided into three different strands:
- High Season - May, June & July
- Medium Season - March & April; August, September & October
- Low Season - January & February; November & December
This seasonal pricing structure is applied across all the centres and for each Option.
- Bookings can be through this website and priority will be given to bookings made on-line. Alternatively the booking form below can be used, completed and sent to Cornwall Outdoors, Chy Trevail, North 2,Beacon Technology Park, Dunmere Road, Bodmin, PL31 2FR
- Priority will be given to members and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- In order to confirm your booking a non-returnable deposit of 20% of the numbers booked for the period of your stay will be required. Members will be invoiced for this amount during the autumn term. Non-members (and members booking after this date) are required to make this payment at the time of booking. Final balance is payable on completion of your residential.
- One leader will be free per ten paying places at all the Country Centres with the exception for Pelistry Camp on the Isles of Scilly, where there will be one free leader place for five paying places, for school groups.
- Centre specific brochures are available for each of the centres, providing details to help first-time users. If you would like to receive a detailed brochure prior to booking please see the centre page or call Cornwall Outdoors on 01872 326360 and the relevant brochure will be dispatched.
- A CD rom giving information for all of the centres is available via the main office. Tel: 01872 326360.
- There is a separate booking form for day activities which can be obtained from the relevant centre or via our website.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- An invoice will be raised on the completion of the activity day.
Read: Cornwall Outdoors Booking Terms and Conditions 2019
Download: Application Form 2019