2018 BOOKINGS WILL BE OPEN ON 1 JUNE 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BOOKINGS FOR 2017
The on-line booking system is now available for 2017 residential bookings and they can be made either via the green button above or via each centre page.
Bookings will be allocated on first come first served basis and priority will be given to on-line bookings
Alternatively the Booking Form below can be used.
Costings are found on each centre page.
A brochure is now in your school,
Please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Richards 01872 326360, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the residential bookings for 2017.
NEW RESIDENTIAL BOOKING COSTINGS FOR 2017
We have introduced a new structure for residential bookings. To encourage out of season bookings, costings have been divided into three different stands:
High Season – May, June & July
Medium Season - March & April; August, September & October
Low Season - January & February; November & December
This structure is applied across all the centres and for each Option.
- Bookings can be through this website and priority will be given to bookings made on-line. Alternatively the booking form below can be used, completed and sent to Cornwall Outdoors, Chy Trevail, South 2,Beacon Technology Park, Dunmere Road, Bodmin, PL31 2FR
- Priority will be given to members and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- In order to confirm your booking a non-returnable deposit of 10% of the minimum centre charge for the period of your stay will be required. Members will be invoiced for this amount during the autumn term. Non-members (and members booking after this date) are required to make this payment at the time of booking. Final balance is payable on completion of your residential.
- One leader will be free per ten paying places at all the Country Centres with the exception for Pelistry Camp on the Isles of Scilly, where there will be one free leader place for five paying places, for school groups.
- Centre specific brochures are available for each of the centres, providing details to help first-time users. If you would like to receive a detailed brochure prior to booking please see the centre page or call Cornwall Outdoors on 01872 326360 and the relevant brochure will be dispatched.
- A CD rom giving information for all of the centres is available via the main office. Tel: 01872 326360.
- There is a separate booking form for day activities which can be obtained from the relevant centre or via our website.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- An invoice will be raised on the completion of the activity day.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Application Form 2017