IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BOOKINGS FOR 2015
Typically at this time of year we would be sending our outdoor education centres brochure to you, however there has been a delay in getting it printed. As a result it is likely that the brochure will not be in your school until first thing next term. I apologise for this delay and hope it will not inconvenience you too much. Due to these circumstances we shall not be opening bookings for Cornwall Outdoors residential centres 2015 until September 2014.
A brochure will be in your school by the beginning of the autumn term and the on-line system will be available at that point. Bookings should be sent in either on-line or using the paper form by 25 October 2014.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Richards 01872 326360, email@example.com, if you have any questions regarding the residential bookings for 2015.
NEW RESIDENTIAL BOOKING COSTINGS FOR 2014
We have introduced a new structure for residential bookings. To encourage out of season bookings, costings have been divided into three different stands:
High Season – May, June & July
Medium Season - March & April; August, September & October
Low Season - January & February; November & December
This structure is applied across all the centres and for each Option. The 2014 on-line booking service is now live.
- Bookings can be through this website or alternatively using the booking form below. Please complete and return to Cornwall Outdoors, Suite 6, Carew House, Beacon Technology Park, Dunmere Road, Bodmin PL31 2QN
- Priority bookings will be allocated to members bookings received by Friday 24 October 2014. For campsites where there is a limited occupancy period we will endeavour to accommodate all applicants but where a venue is over-subscribed we will operate on a first come first serve basis.
- In order to confirm your booking a non-returnable deposit of 10% of the minimum centre charge for the period of your stay will be required. Members confirming their booking by Friday 24 October will be invoiced for this amount during the autumn term. Non-members (and members booking after this date) are required to make this payment at the time of booking. Final balance is payable on completion of your residential.
- One leader will be free per ten paying places at all the Country Centres with the exception for Pelistry Camp on the Isles of Scilly, where there will be one free leader place for five paying places, for school groups.
- Centre specific brochures are available for each of the centres, providing details to help first-time users. If you would like to receive a detailed brochure prior to booking this can be accessed here, or please call Cornwall Outdoors on 01872 326360 and the relevant brochure will be dispatched.
- A CD rom giving information for all of the centres is available via the main office. Tel: 01872 326360.
- There is a seperate booking form for day activities which can be obtained from the relevant centre or via our website.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- An invoice will be raised on the completion of the activity day.
|APPLICATION FORM 2014.doc||116.5 KB|